Students Recital III
- Date: Saturday March 28, 2020
- Time: 2 PM and 4 PM
- Location: St. John’s Episcopal Church - 679 Farmington Ave, West Hartford CT
- Chair: Rebecca McNair Calissi
- DEADLINE: Saturday March 14, 2020, postmarked; students print out registration form and send it with the check to the address provided on the form.
- Parents, please send $10 registration fee for each student, and the registration form below to: Rebecca Calissi, 56 Clinton Drive, South Windsor, CT 06074
- Make checks payable to Hartford Music Teachers Alliance
- The recitals will start at 2PM and 4PM. We will do our best to accommodate all wishes on the first come, first serve basis.
- Teachers will be notified of recital(s) schedule by email.
- Please keep maximum playing time to 6 minutes.
- Guidelines for Audience members:
- No talking, walking is allowed during the performance.
- Young children are always welcomed at the recitals but are encouraged to sit in the back rows for easier exiting in case of crisis.
- No flash photography is allowed during the concert. It is best to wait until the end of the recital to take a photo.
- Phones must be silenced or turned off during the performance.
- Participating students are expected to stay until the end of the program.