Spring Festival - Ensemble Division
- The Spring Festival is co-chaired by Elaine Silbereis (email@example.com) and Malgosia Lis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Registration fee: $15 per EACH student in the ensemble.
- Parents or teachers are asked to fill out the form (one for each ENSEMBLE) and send it along with the check payable to HMTA to Malgosia Lis, 95 Ballard Drive, West Hartford, CT 06119
- Deadline coming up soon!
- Performers may prepare one piece of their choice, or a set of shorter pieces by the same composer.
- The Festival is run in recitals form. The performances are adjudicated by judges and the judges’ comments are sent to students’ teachers approximately one week after the event.
- In addition to comments all students receive medals of participation.
- Teachers will be notified of recital(s) schedule by email.
- Please keep maximum playing time to 7 minutes.
- We ask teachers to be available to help on the day of the event. No teacher will be asked to volunteer for more than two hours. If you can’t volunteer on the day, we might ask you to volunteer in other ways before of after the event.
No late registrations will be accepted