Spring Festival - Ensemble Division
- Date: Sunday March 11, 2018
- Time: All day
- Location: Eastern Connecticut University Fine Arts Center - 83 Windham Street, Willimantic CT
- Chair: Elaine Silbereis
- DEADLINE: Tuesday February 27, 2018, postmarked; students print out registration form and send it with the check to the address provided on the form.
- Registration fee: $15 per EACH student in the ensemble.
- Parents or teachers are asked to fill out the form below (one for each ENSEMBLE) and send it along with the check to:
Elaine Silbereis, 338 Ridgewood Road WH 06107
- Deadline coming up soon!
- Performers may prepare one piece of their choice, or a set of shorter pieces by the same composer.
- The event runs ALL day. Please, make your day available. Students may request morning or afternoon playing time.
- The Festival is run in recitals form. The performances are adjudicated by judges and the judges’ comments are sent to students’ teachers approximately one week after the event.
- In addition to comments all students receive medals of participation.
- Teachers will be notified of recital(s) schedule by email.
- Please keep maximum playing time to 7 minutes.
- We ask teachers to be available to help on the day of the event. No teacher will be asked to volunteer for more than two hours. If you can’t volunteer on the day, we might ask you to volunteer in other ways before of after the event.
- No late registrations will be accepted