- Date: Saturday June 2, 2018
- Time: 12:30 PM to 2:30 PM
- Location: The Hartt School - Berkman Hall - 200 Bloomfield ave, West Hartford CT
- Chair: Sima Brodsky
- DEADLINE: Wednesday May 2, 2018, postmarked; students print out registration form and send it with the check to the address provided on the form.
- This competition is open to students grades 9 to 12 of the members of Hartford Music Teachers Alliance in all instruments.
- Registration fee: $35.00 payable to “Hartford Music Teachers Alliance” is non-refundable.
- Teacher must be a member of the Hartford Music Teachers Alliance, residing or working in the Hartford, Tolland, or Windham counties.
- The student must have studied with the current teacher for at least 6 months immediately prior to the competition.
- Students must provide their own accompanist.
- Students must perform with an accompanist.
- Former First-Place winners are not eligible.
- Students will be required to perform a first or last movement of a concerto by memory.
- Judges reserve the right not to announce a first-place winner.