- This competition is open to students grades 9 to 12 of the members of Hartford Music Teachers Alliance in all instruments.
- Registration fee: $35.00 payable to “Hartford Music Teachers Alliance” is non-refundable.
- Mail payment to: 110 Ferncliff Dr. W. Hartford, CT 06117
- Teacher must be a member of the Hartford Music Teachers Alliance, residing or working in the Hartford, Tolland, or Windham counties.
- The student must have studied with the current teacher for at least 6 months immediately prior to the competition.
- Students must provide their own accompanist.
- Students must perform with an accompanist.
- Former First-Place winners are not eligible.
- Students will be required to perform a first or last movement of a concerto by memory.
- Judges reserve the right not to announce a first-place winner.