- Registration fee: $30 per student.
- An accompanist will be provided upon request. The accompanist fee: $5. This fee covers the performance at the Festival PLUS ONE 15 minute rehearsal with the accompanist. Additional rehearsals can be arranged directly with the accompanist. If additional rehearsals are scheduled, the student is responsible for paying the accompanist for the additional rehearsal. The teacher/parent of a student is responsible for contacting the accompanist and setting up rehearsal time for students. Teachers, please, share this information with your students.
- Parents are asked to fill out the form below (one for each child) and send it along with the check to: Alan Francis, 118 Northbrook Drive, West Hartford, CT 06117-1524
- The forms should be postmarked no later than October 1st. Late registrations will not be accepted.
- Performers may prepare one piece of their choice or a set of shorter pieces by the same composer.
- The event runs ALL day. Please, make your day available.
- The Festival is run in recitals form. The performances are adjudicated by judges and the judges’ comments are sent to students’ teachers approximately one week after the event.
- In addition to comments, all students receive certificates of participation.
- Teachers will be notified of the recital(s) schedule(s) by email.
- Please keep maximum playing time to 7 minutes.
- We ask teachers to be available to help on the day of the event. No teacher will be asked to volunteer for more than two hours. If you can’t volunteer on the day, we might ask you to volunteer in other ways before of after the event.